Listed for $575,000
This move-in ready home offers primo privacy in the heart of the Mt. Tabor neighborhood! Sitting high off the street, the main floor is flooded with natural light, and has an ideal open flow connecting each space. The expansive back deck offers low maintenance upkeep, and a perfect place to gather. There are two primary suites with walk-in closets upstairs, and be sure not to miss the lower level, offering a nice spot for a home office with all the plugs and hookups ready to go. Lovingly cared for over the years by only one owner, you’ll sleep easy knowing this home has a brand new roof, and quality energy-efficient updates throughout that will save your pocketbook. This is contemporary living at its finest!
- Built 1997
- 2 bedroom / 2.5 bath
- 1,584 sq ft
- 2 primary bedroom suites
- Updated kitchen (2019) with marble herringbone tile backsplash and quartz countertops.
- Updated bathrooms (2019) with quartz countertops and marble floors upstairs.
- Gas fireplace with handmade tile surround
- Expansive freshly stained back deck.
- Fresh interior paint – insulated attic, duct floors and walls
- High efficiency furnace (96%)
- Central A/C
- Brand new roof – April 2023
- Oversized 2-car garage
- Cul-de-sac street
- HES: 7
- Taxes: $7,613.63
- Schools: Glencoe, Mt. Tabor, Franklin
- RMLS#: 23317633
- Walk score: 75 Bike score: 85
View Video Tour here!
View 3-D Dollhouse / Matterport Tour here!
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and is subject to change at any time without notice.