Listed for $225,000 | Sold for $217,500
This two-story townhome is condo living at its finest! Tucked inside a courtyard setting out front, and backing to a golf course green space, you’ve got optimal serenity and privacy from each eyeshot! The open floorplan offers a half bath on main, and a bright layout that flows straight out to the patio with storage and magnificent green space views! Upstairs you’ll find three large bedrooms with ample closet space, and a private primary bedroom balcony overlooking the green space once again. Assigned parking, and in-unit, full-size washer/dryer are here for optimal convenience! All this in a central Gresham location providing optimal access and respite.
- Built 1969
- 3 bedroom
- 1.1 bath
- 1,263 sq ft
- Full size washer/dryer in unit
- Golf course courtyard setting
- Porch and balcony space
- Pool, party room
- Assigned off-street carport parking
- HOA: $448/mth covers water, sewer, garbage, common areas/maintenance.
- Taxes: $1,843.37
- Schools: Hall, Gordon Russell, Sam Barlow
- RMLS#: 21155454
- Walk score: 65 Bike score: 79 Transit score: 50
- See the full collection of property photos here!
View Video Tour here!
View 3-D Dollhouse / Matterport Tour here!
For more information about this home or to schedule a showing following Covid-19 PPE protocol, please contact:
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and is subject to change at any time without notice.